Tuesday, February 23, 2010

2/22/2010

I have been really, really bad about posting, but as of today, that is all changing!

Breakfast @ 7:15 am:
2 eggs
1 butternut squash lattke
~2 T organic (no sugar) cinnamon apple sauce
2 sausage patties

Lunch @ 1:30 pm:
3 giant handfuls baby spinach
sliced red onion
1/2 tomato, diced
albacore tuna salad from Whole Foods (ingredients: albacore tuna, cranberries, mayo: canola oil, eggs, water)

Dinner @ 8:30pm @ The Precinct for Rich's bday:
lots of Wine
Ribeye steak
garlic mashed potatoes
BLT salad with Ranch dressing
bread and butter
macaroni and cheese
Opera Cream Cake from Bonbonnerie
I didn't eat ALL of the above, but definitely a little of each.
**I am generally Paleo all the time, but this was Rich's bday dinner, so I splurged a little. I did feel it after and the next day. But it was sooo good!

WOD @ Crossfit Nasti:

Rich's bday WOD:
27 clean & jerk @ 66#
9:34

No comments:

Post a Comment