Saturday, October 24, 2009

Day 4/36



I got up this morning with the urge to create!! So I made "pancakes" and pumpkin lasagna! So yummy!

Here's how I did the Lasagna:

1 lb ground beef
1/2 roll of Natural sausage
Onion
3/4 - 1 cup spaghetti sauce (no sugar)
salt, pepper, italian seasoning, basil, oregano

1 - "sugar" pumpkin, halved, gutted, and sliced into crescents

Brown beef, sausage and onion together; drain.
Mix together spaghetti sauce, spices and meat mixture.

Saute the crescent pumpkin slices in olive oil

Layer, pumpkin and meat mixture in a baking dish. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Enjoy!

Almond Flour Pancakes
1 c almond meal/flour
3 eggs
1/8 t cinnamon
1/8 t vanilla
pecans (optional)
wild Maine blueberries (optional)

Mix all ingredients together and spoon onto a hot oiled pan. They won't get fluffy like other pancakes. Flip and cook the other side. Serve with a drizzle of raw honey and topped with sliced bananas or berries.


I was waiting for a Craigslist person to show up and buy something but of course they didn't come. So I didn't get to workout, but I am going after work!

WOD:
Deadlift 1-1-1-1-1-1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment